Saturday, November 23, 2013

retirement

With tears
               Thank you sachin...you will always be remembered..

               My first MRF bat which i bought after you,
               Waking up at 4 in the morning to see you bat during newzealand tours,
               Posters that i have collected from newspapers,
               Arguing with my own brother and uncle when they talk against you,
               Not allowing anyone in home to change channels while you bat, 
               you made my grandma to watch cricket, 
               Smsing friends to know your individual score,
               Becomin superstitious while you were nearing 100,
               Craze for number.10,
               Arguments with friends for supporting mumbai indians instead of chennai team..
               EVERYTHING COMES TO AN END..
                

              
               Personally you meant a lot to me...
               You are my inspiration..
               The game made you closer to the heart of billions,but you gave the game to me...
               I grown up by watching u play..
               Till now you played all through my life(1989-2013)..
               Now i cant imagine cricket without you... 
               THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES SACHIN..
               No one can replace u..I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment